Let’s cut to the chase. Here are some of the big benefits of using a digital signage solution:
1. Grab their attention
- Increase the impact of every message with vibrant, dynamic content. Go digital and make it eye-catching, engaging and interactive.
- Instead of one static image, digital signage can highlight many items. Use as many slides and graphics as you need to capture their attention and hold it.
- Poster boards are passé! Research has shown that current generations of children and young adults are much more receptive to communication via technology.
- Research shows that digital signage beats newsletters, email, intranets or bulletin boards when it comes to delivering memorable information.
2. Update content instantly
- Control and update content in real-time, usually from a single location.
- You’ve got the ability to change key messages instantly across your network. That means you can react immediately to changes. Try doing that with a poster!
- Stay relevant. Digital signage keeps your message current. Out of date messages are a thing of the past.
3. Focused content
- Target the right people in the right location at the right time for maximum impact.
- Use this flexibility to take advantage with time and season-specific promotions – maximise your potential and your revenue in busy periods.
- Eliminate the need to print and distribute static posters and/or signs each time your message or campaign changes.
- Reduce the time and cost to position your new messages.
- Enjoy superior return on investment when compared with the print / production and distribution costs of posters / static signs.
5. Easy to implement, use and manage
- No more learning curves for non-technical staff. Today’s digital signage systems come with user-friendly editing tools and menu-based systems. Training is done and dusted in hours, not days. Everyone can use them.
- Not creative? Not a problem. There are a variety of content management options and ready-made templates giving you the power to develop truly professional-looking presentations.
- Ensure quality and consistency. With networked control management systems you can control all of your displays around the world from one central location.
- Networked solutions are easily scalable – from one digital display to thousands.
6. An extra source of income
- Sell your new advertising medium to third parties and create a new revenue stream for your business.