When you visit the Teksmart website we assume your agreement to comply with, and be bound by our terms and conditions of use. The following information tells you more about using our site.
Throughout this site, we may refer to ourselves as ‘Teksmart’, ‘us’, or ‘we’.
The registered office for Buyrite Enterprises Limited (T/A Teksmart) is based at Unit 11, SQ2 Aerodrome Close, Loughborough, Leicestershire, LE11 5RJ, United Kingdom. The registered company number is 09235956.
- The content on this site is for your information and use only. We reserve the right to make changes to the content without notice. If we do, we’ll make a list of any changes here, so you may refer back and stay up-to-date.
- Neither Teksmart nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee for the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors. Teksmart expressly excludes liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials from this site will be at your own risk; we shall not be liable. It is your responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your requirements.
- This Teksmart website contains material that is owned by, or licensed to us. This includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- We will acknowledge any trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to Teksmart.
- Any unauthorised use of the Teksmart site may lead to a claim for damages and/or be considered a criminal offence.
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document unless you have Teksmart’s prior written consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Scotland and Wales.